I’m Tõnis, the CEO of Merit Aktiva Sp. z o.o. I’m here in front of your eyes as our development team is looking for a helping hand.
We are looking for a new team member for our accounting software/payroll development team, to make the best accounting/payroll software even better for our Polish users.
As our product teams are kept small, you will play a crucial part in the continuous success our products have, and a lot of flexibility on picking the tools and paths for delivering working solutions.
- Your tasks can vary a bit from day-to-day so you will not get bored
- Your „bread and butter” in the code-base of this product would be integrations with Polish banks, tax office APIs, digital signing, etc
- A lot of the integrations are ready, some are waiting for updates, and there are many more waiting for you to join
- On top of back-end work, there are also some front-end tasks in your journey, to present users the work backend has mad
You are a good potential match if you:
- Have at least a few years of development experience
- Have experience with SQL (We’re using MS/Azure, but the dialect is not that important here)
- Are not afraid to dig into docs and non-working code samples from the integration partners.
- Are eager to learn new things and experiment
- Are good at communicating in English (our colleagues in Estonia and Finland might not always understand Polish).
- Have experience with Azure (that would be your extra benefit).
What can we offer?
- Crucial role in our friendly development team, and company
- Rapidly growing, financially stable, and well-profitable company (we haven’t had to cut anyone salary in any crisis (not even in harsh 2008)).
- Growth opportunities in our company, and when desired then also remotely in our mother company Visma (the largest software company in Europe).
- A salary that makes you happy and proud
- Possibility to work remotely, if you so desire
- Modern office, the best equipment and tools available
- 35 days of vacation
- Wellness & health benefits
- Cool retreats and company events.
Take a few moments and tell us about yourself, your background, and past experiences (or send a CV): email@example.com